Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back In Town

I have been out of town since Thursday. I took a trip with The Tanks to Sioux City, Iowa for a show. From there we went to Minneapolis along Highway 60 (plenty of little UP yards along the way) for the Song of Zarathustra reunion show. It was awesome. After 7 years, they put on an amazing 20 minute burst of violence and I have a bump on the head to prove it. Here are some pictures from last week that I didn't get to upload before the trip:


I love this... anything with eyes, really. The world is controlled by shape-shifting reptilian bastard.


Pizza from Texas! Actually looks more like a t-bone steak.

I got down into the yard later that night only to have the train start moving on me as soon as I got down there. Here are the only two decent pictures I got as the train rolled out of town:


The Bookman headin' out.


This Colossus of Roads blew by. There is also a study of the female anatomy I caught with this picture in the bottom left

The next day:


I know the feeling.


I see this, well, cat I suppose, often.


Mr. Walter Clark from Wichita, 1989. It took a little bit of work to get this to pop, but here you go.


Colossus of Road's yearly homage to Kerouac. '98.


Mr. Bass blast from two pasts.


1/2 lung from CO.


The quill blowing in the wind again. I have uploaded a picture of this already, but I think this picture looks a lot better than the old one.


A little something for the perverts.

Okay, that's it. I hope to get back into the swing of things sometime soon.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment