Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Upper 30s, February Day

I have thought about doing this for a long time, and now I am.
Here's what I came across today:



I have seen this feather come through a few times.


Mr. Bass. Once in '84 and again in '99.


MT and CDD. MT must be pretty tall, because I always see it at least halfway up a car.


D-Rail.


Get food stamps and shop local to stimulate your economy. Nice.


This whistle once more, 4 months before the one above.


And once more.


The Solo Artist.


A dirty Solo Artist.


At first I would see this and think it was just random scratches on the side of a car. Then I would see it more than once or twice. VooDoo Pimp I believe.


Good question.


This is the only angle I could catch this worm in an apple at.


A very faded Colossus of Roads, my favorite boxcar artist. Brush Hogs Extinct.


This is the first thing I saw going down onto the tracks today, and it's what sparked my interest in starting this blog again. A Herby dated 1996? Maybe it's a fake, since Herby apparently died in 1995. If it's a fake, it's a rather convincing one. Maybe I just need to get my stories straight.


Well, that's it for now. I'm sure as time goes on I'll get better at taking pictures.

2 comments:

  1. That Herby's a fake, a little loopier looking than the original, and dated 96

    ReplyDelete