Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Mistakes

Here are the shots from yesterday.


This one is really an enigma. I have seen it come through a couple times now, and it always leaves me wondering what the word was the got scratched out. I wish I know the story behind this.


Here's that rabbit that we saw in the CRIC layup.


That whistle again.


XXX Book Man! I always get a laugh when I see his stuff roll through.


Nice hat.


?.


I thought this was the Elvis Presley logo at first. All the way from Oregon.


It's lewd... so of course I like it.


I have seen this numerous times. Anyone know what it means?


The Solo Artist from '96.


D-Rail. This guy seems to only write on tankers.


3 cans of Ajax.


Lickem.


Big Bubba from '92.


Juvenalia.


MT. All the way up there again.


Another MT, but this time it's near the bottom of the car. Strange.


Vegan. I'm pretty sure this guy plays in a punk rock band on the west coast.


Going to Chicago.


Motown.


Another Motown.


And, finally, my favorite moment of the day, I ran into this. A very old Colossus of Roads. See how the beard comes out more? That is how he first began drawing the images, and later it evolved into a much more streamlined figure, with the beard coming down straight and going back. "Well, that was just a Big Mistake and I'd rather not talk about it."


Well, that's all the shots from yesterday that I have that are of interest to anyone visiting this blog. I just heard a train come in, so I'm going to go check that out and see if I can spot anything cool. See ya next time.

Until then.

1 comment:

  1. I have a D.RAIL from a boxcar, yesterday, again.

    http://public.fotki.com/Mudhooks/my_stuff/artistic_stuff/rail-artgraffiti/kemptville-siding/

    ReplyDelete