Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Boxcar

At the beginning of this week I took a walk on a little branch of track that runs off the main IAIS line and goes south. A long the way there was a single boxcar sitting by its lonesome, and here is what was written on it:


Mr. Coaltrain's "alter" (haha) ego. My first one spotted in the wild. Last night I went to the tracks and saw one dated 1995, but I had no camera. Bummer.


An upclose so you can see it better.


You-Know-Who.


Good for the brain.


Roads in 2003 and a little reminder of the Summer Solstice.

On the way back, there was another boxcar sitting by itself at the end of the IAIS yard, so here's what I got off that:


A lot of these I haven't seen before. Except Pig Pen, of course.

Well, I don't see any train out in the yard right now. Hopefully that will change later.

Catch ya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment