Sunday, February 21, 2010

Early Morning, More Advice

My friend Pat, who plays guitar in my band, came into town for a show we had the next day. He arrived at about 1:30 AM, and after catching up and getting hyped on vegan nacho cheese and tofu stuffed mushrooms, we decided to hit the tracks at about 3:00 AM. The snow was falling in slow, giant chunks, and it was pretty beautiful all around.

Here's what we saw:


Plate. '02. I've seen this symbol a few times.


The good advice. Hobo Stew and Hippy Johnny.


The bad advice.


This one took forever to get right. Pat even had a go at it. I think this looks okay though. I'd like to know the story behind this monikor.


Last one of the night. It's a little blurry because I was trying a longer exposure out, but I think it looks alright.

I'm a bit tired now and it's only 7 at night. Whether I go out tonight or not... we'll just have to see. Flip a coin.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I have the story on the "handicapped parking" moniker, though it doesn't say the name of the moniker. It seems to be a visuals moniker. I have one I found yesterday, too.

    http://www.northbankfred.com/canada.html

    ReplyDelete