Friday, February 19, 2010

February In The Railroad Earth

If a train came in last night when I thought I heard it, it must not of stayed for very long. Usually they'll sit still for at least an hour, but not this time. Here are some pictures from early today:


Right off the bat, a Colossus of Roads. Kinda faded, still good.


XXX Bookman christening a new car.


Seeing this was pretty exciting for me, as I had only seen this person's work in pictures on the internet and in films, never in real life. There's a first time for everything. The Watchman.


And here's one on the other side of the car. Same time, but the watchman hasn't come yet.


Encino, man.


"Dante" from Florida.


MBD.


Part Time Pat. Must be a railroad worker.


Faded Solo Artist. 04.


The Ace of Spades.


And this is the last image I was greeted with. October In The Railroad Earth.


That's all. It's snowing now, so maybe I can get some cool looking pictures later tonight if I wander down to the yard.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment