Friday, April 2, 2010

Plenty of Interest

Well, another new month, another update to kick off the new month. The weather here in Iowa has been warm the last two days. In the 80s actually... so, of course you know where I was hangin' around. A few firsts are in here that I am pumped about, so check it out:


My very first El Truncon. It's faded, and has been sprayed over (which makes me livid everytime I see that happen). I had wondered why I had been seeing less and less from this person, but, as you can see, he died in 2002. RIP.


Driftwood from 2002.


Newer style US Scout from 2007. More streamlined, less raw.


Otis's hat.


Buffed Rambler from '93.


Late 90s Rambler.


The Rambler from 88. My oldest one. One time I swear I saw one from 77, but I might be crazy.


Roseville engine.


Boxcar Billy not on a boxcar but on a tanker.


One more El Truncon to add to the list. This one looks a bit older that the one I snapped before. Check out what it was right next to:


And to think I was dissapointed with the other side of this boxcar when I first starting walking down the tracks... I'm glad I walked back on the otherside. Mya first Ozone! Wow, really, really faded, but it's another one I can check off my list.


And, finally, No bodies Fault in '94.


I have a few series I wanna put up in the next coming week or two. There's going to be one for the perverts, so keep your eyes peeled.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment