Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Boxcar Heaven

About a week back there was an abundance of boxcars in the yard and on the derail going south of town. Here's the highlights, there's a few amazing ones in here:


Eddie from M'Town in 1994. I wonder what M'Town is? Marshalltown? I doubt it, but UP runs through there, so... maybe.


'Water Bed' Lou, once in 1985 and then again in 1986.


Very weird. A Colossus outlines with white spray.


I still don't quite understand this guy. A mystery wrapped in an enigma.


John Easley, the US Scout from 1986. The earliest I have seen with my own eyes. What's great about the IAIS is that boxcars that would usually head to scrap just head back and forth on the rails here.


An homage to Herby.


A cool little train sketch. Stylin'.


The Rambler doing his thing in 1998.



Very excited about this one. Colossus of Roads from my neck of the woods in 1999. I wonder what was going on?


Some old, old stuff coming up next.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment