Sunday, April 11, 2010

Old Grainer and then Some

Went for a walk (duh) and found a really old grainer that leaked old and rotten grain juice on my hand:


This is a treat. Dennis from Houston, TX dating way back to 1977. This is the first time I have ever seen this with my own eyes, and this is the oldest from what I've seen on the internet. Pretty amazing catch. This is from BEFORE Star Wars came out. Think about that.


Boob from 1990. This guy likes boobs.


God damn it, Barney.


I am really having no luck when it comes to Bozos.


Jeepin from early summer of 1982.

And here are just a few shots from the walk back:


EEXXTTRRAA.


Man on the Make.


The Artful Dodger. Check out that white eye. And can you see that face in the dust to his upper right?


I swear I'll get to work on that pervert series some time soon.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment