Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Four Boxcars

In what was seemingly a sea of tankers and grain cars, I found four boxcars lined up in a row:


This is the oldest of this image I have seen.


I see this goofy image every now and again, and I like it more and more everytime I see it. My favorite quote that goes along with this image: "I touched her hand".


Mr. Easley from 1992, earlier than the one I lamented not getting a picture of in an earlier entry.


The double whammie. What is this, a toothpaste tube?


Half Lung from Colorado again.


Side Track from 9-99. The first one I've caught on film.


Work sucks, I'd rather be fishing.


Skull and ice cream, two things that go together nicely.


Dennis Jackson. This one was waaaay up there at the top. Looks old, and probably is since these boxcars were pretty rusted.


A Rambler that has been covered at the bottom. I can't make out the date, but I want to say it's one from the 80s.


Twisted, crying sun. IMAUFO... yeah, sure.


Next up I'll add some pictures from the tankers and grainers I have. Yes, boxcars are more interesting, but sometimes you can find cool shit on tankers too.

Until then.

2 comments:

  1. that one that you said might be a toothpaste tube is called "jugheads hat" here is a random photo of it on flicker in its complete form: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7201036@N02/4802064933/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, thanks for the info! And the link too.

    ReplyDelete