Sunday, March 14, 2010

Old Ghosts

This update is concerned with a few really old monikers and those of whom partook in this passion and have passed on to the other side:



John Easley from 1988. Just as old as the US Scout I had a picture I posted a while back.


A very old Bozo Texino, really just bits and pieces of it. He passed on in 2007, and his work is falling prey to time and spray paint. Catch him while you can.


Conrail Twitty died a few years back. He was an amazing artist and I recommend checking out his work if you can.


This is the first time I've gotten a picture of this horned image. I had seen a few of them fly on by on a coal train that came through the yard, but I got down there as soon as the trains were leaving, so I could get no pictures. Either way, here's one for you to look at.


An RN from 1985. The oldest one I've seen.


...and Julius Caesar, just for the hell of it.


Okay, either I'm in Austin, TX or I'm not, but any further picture taking is going to have to wait until I am back.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment