Saturday, April 23, 2011

Decrepit Americana #2

Finally the second edition of my Decrepit Americana zine is finished. 48 more black and white pages full of fading and nasty monikers and weirdo rail relics that I've stumbled upon here and there. All the photos are taken by me unless otherwise noted.




If you'd like to get your hands on a copy, get in touch with me! eatapes@gmail.com, send me an e-mail. I do trades, so if you have something that you've made that you'd like to trade for a copy of my zine, let me know. I love reading other people's zines, so get in touch. If you've got nothing to trade, I'm charging $3 shipped for the zine in the United States. If you're from out of the country, let me know!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, no problem, I just need some days, I' realy realy busy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. workin on a pack for you now bro

    ReplyDelete