Monday, June 21, 2010

A Few That Eluded Me

I've been taking a lot of pictures... it's hard to not flood the market, if you will, with every little picture I take, so here are some of significance:


The Hammer, 1990. I had another Hammer roll away from me when I was trying to get a picture and that was a big bummer. But, here's another one, at the top of a flatbed.


I don't get the inside joke.


Important enough for a date.


Faded Don A at the top of a flatbed. '98.


A humerous topographical timeline. CO, IA, then the floods in 2008.


A close-up of Colorado.


I have taken pictures of this faded signature numerous times over the year and each picture had always come out poor. Finally a few days ago I was able to catch a decent picture out it. Jerry Lee, 6-14-88.


Lastly, Don Crist, in pencil, and only pencil, yet again. '86.


I'm gonna go swimming.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment